Rochester Business Journal – As the percentage of the population ages 65 and older steadily increases, more of this generation looks for ways to age at home. Jewish Senior Life and other organizations are offering and exploring a variety of options to address this growing need.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Professional of the Year by LeadingAge New York
- New York nursing homes distribute COVID booster shots as omicron variant enters U.S.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Employee of Distinction by LeadingAge New York
- Brighton celebrates opening Hanukkah night with menorah light parade
- Sharing The Light: Local Organizations Hosting Chanukah Car Parade and Menorah Lighting