Rochester Business Journal – As the percentage of the population ages 65 and older steadily increases, more of this generation looks for ways to age at home. Jewish Senior Life and other organizations are offering and exploring a variety of options to address this growing need.
- Jewish Senior Life Gives Employees Free Unique Services As A Way To Say Thanks
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus