Rochester Business Journal – Jewish Senior Life recently completed their $83 million campus transformation project to enhance the lives of its residents. The project included building three Green House Cottages, renovating the Jewish Home Farash Tower to all private rooms, expanded bath suites, and adding new innovative spaces.
- Jewish Senior Life Gives Employees Free Unique Services As A Way To Say Thanks
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus