Rochester Business Journal – Jewish Senior Life recently completed their $83 million campus transformation project to enhance the lives of its residents. The project included building three Green House Cottages, renovating the Jewish Home Farash Tower to all private rooms, expanded bath suites, and adding new innovative spaces.
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge
- Taking a look at Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program
- $83M investment brings enhanced living at Jewish Senior Life
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life