The Alzheimer’s Association will be hosting a men’s support group for people with dementia. This support group will meet at Marian’s House, located at 2980 S. Clinton Avenue, in Brighton. It is open to those attending Marian’s House that day and to the public. Support group will meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah
- Rabbi Steven Rubenstein Joins Jewish Senior Life as Chaplaincy Director
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Quality Accreditation for Rehabilitation Services
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record