The Alzheimer’s Association will be hosting a men’s support group for people with dementia. This support group will meet at Marian’s House, located at 2980 S. Clinton Avenue, in Brighton. It is open to those attending Marian’s House that day and to the public. Support group will meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings