The Alzheimer’s Association will be hosting a men’s support group for people with dementia. This support group will meet at Marian’s House, located at 2980 S. Clinton Avenue, in Brighton. It is open to those attending Marian’s House that day and to the public. Support group will meet on the fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Food-filled night raises money for Alzheimer’s research
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Kelli Maisel Appointed as Community Relations Coordinator for Living Well Companion Care
- Heroic Efforts Remembered on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Internships help people with disabilities spread their wings
- The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Names Jewish Senior Life a Winner of the Rochester 2019 Top Workplaces Award