“I love being able to provide care in a supportive environment where I feel appreciated & have opportunities to grow.” – Mara, RN
Jewish Senior Life. Where Passion and Purpose Come Together.
Jewish Senior Life is going through an exciting evolution and pioneering leading edge approaches in senior living and care. Our passion for enhancing the quality of life, health, and well-being of our residents and their families gives our employees a chance to make a difference in the lives of our senior community every day.
When employees join Jewish Senior Life, they are joining a true family atmosphere that supports their personal and professional needs, pursuits, and success. Our caring, supportive and flexible environment offers meaningful and rewarding work, as well as great benefits and perks, that ensure our employees a happy and healthy place to work.
Listen as seven-year employee, Ashley, shares why she loves working here.
We offer a team environment based on mutual respect, trust and open communication, where employees are valued and appreciated. If you share similar values, we invite you to consider joining Jewish Senior Life’s team of top-notch professionals.
In addition to our competitive salary, we offer great benefits, such as:
- Free parking
- Dental & health insurance plans
- 401(k) + employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Weekly paychecks
- Discount and wellness programs
- Tuition benefits, including 25% tuition discount for benefit-eligible employees, spouse and dependents at Roberts Wesleyan College.
We’re honored to have been named a 2019 Top Workplace by the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. The Top Workplaces lists are based solely on the results of a confidential employee feedback survey, and we are proud to have earned this recognition for three years in a row. Jewish Senior Life’s Jewish Home of Rochester has also been nationally recognized for excellence in care, earning top awards from both U.S. News and World Report and NRC Health.
Recognizing exceptional employees is an important part of our culture at Jewish Senior Life. We have awards and programs in place for employees to recognize one another and for residents and families to recognize employees, such as:
- The Leon Rosen Award for Exceptional Customer Service is designed to recognize Jewish Home employees who go above and beyond. Nominations are ongoing and accepted throughout the year.
- Employees have access to our company-wide recognition program, JSLxp, where they can recognize the efforts of their co-workers and earn points for giving and receiving feedback.
For questions about employment or employee recognition at Jewish Senior Life, contact Human Resources at (585) 784-6385.
Laura, Corey & Rob, Jewish Home employees