Jewish Senior Life has named Chief Operating Officer Michael King as president and CEO, officials said Thursday. Former Jewish Senior Life leader Daniel Katz recently stepped down after going on extended medical leave in January, a spokeswoman for the organization said. King has served as acting president and CEO since January. King takes over as Jewish Senior Life—whose Brighton campus includes the area’s fifth-largest nursing home and other senior housing facilities—is midway through a $100 million project to largely revamp its skilled nursing facility.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration