Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, employees at Jewish Senior Life, were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards on March 22. The awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of healthcare in the Rochester Finger Lakes region.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration