This time of year is filled with family get-togethers, and while family and holidays go together like turkey and stuffing, these gatherings can also be very stressful. All of the chaos, preparation and travel can bring frustration and anxiety that clouds what the holidays are all about — celebration, gratitude and being with loved ones. And for caregivers, the effects of Alzheimer’s or dementia can complicate gatherings for families, as well as the person coping with the disease.
- Three Jewish Senior Life Leaders Honored at RBJ Health Care Achievement Awards
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College