Jewish Senior Life is very pleased to announce a transformational gift from the Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation. This generous gift of $2,000,000 combined with the Farash Foundation’s initial campaign pledge of $5,000,000, will be the largest single gift to the Jewish Senior Life Power of One capital campaign. The campaign supports the Jewish Home’s $83 million campus transformation project.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration