In response to a growing need in the community, Jewish Senior Life has expanded its stroke rehabilitation program to provide specialized care following a hospital stay. The myPathTM Stroke Rehabilitation Program is part of the Jewish Home of Rochester’s short-term rehabilitation program. The program offers individualized care plans, state-of-the-art technology to improve neuromuscular control, nurses trained in stroke intervention and rehabilitation care, and more.
- Jewish Senior Life Leaders to be Honored at LeadingAge New York 2018 Annual Conference
- Students, Jewish Senior Life residents honor Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Financial Executives of the Year finalists selected
- Jewish Senior Life’s Debbie McIlveen Honored as an RBJ Financial Executive of the Year
- Community members remember those lost on Holocaust Remembrance Day