Susan Wettenstein, a Jewish Home of Rochester resident will turn 30 on June 19, 2014. To celebrate her special day, she will be attending the Backstreet Boys concert on June 18th at Darien Lake. Susan is a longtime fan of the popular boy band and this trip will fulfill her wish to see them perform.
Susan has been a resident of the Jewish Home for almost 11 years due to injuries sustained in an auto accident. She is confined to a wheelchair but is never without a smile on her face. Her parents are here every day taking her for walks and her mother has been a longtime volunteer at the Jewish Home gift shop.
The Jewish Senior Life Foundation has made it possible for her to attend this concert. Also attending with Susan is her sister Jessica, brother-in-law Yehuda, Rusty Slater, Recreational Therapist and Keeley Sackett, LPN.
For additional details, please contact me. Thank you for the consideration.
About Jewish Senior Life:
Serving people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, Jewish Senior Life is guided by the values of honoring family and emphasizing aging in place—allowing people to remain in the place of their choice longer. Jewish Senior Life is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offering all levels of care from independent living to skilled nursing care on a single campus:
- The Summit at Brighton for independent living;
- Wolk Manor for assisted living;
- The Lodge at Wolk Manor for assisted living memory care;
- The Jewish Home of Rochester for long-term, transitional, and memory care;
- Transitional Care at the Jewish Home for short-term rehabilitation;
- Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation;
- Marian’s House daytime retreat for those with memory loss; and
- a variety of community programs and services such as Living Well Companion Care and Physician House Calls that enable people to age and live safely, either on campus or another place that they call home.
Jewish Senior Life is the only senior care provider in the Rochester area to offer Life Care, a program which eliminates worries about unforeseen care needs and medical expenses throughout the full continuum of care.
Jewish Senior Life is CARF accredited for its high quality and customer satisfaction, and has been named a 2017 Top Workplace by the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.
Jewish Senior Life is a member of the Alliance for Senior Care of Greater Rochester, Leading Age, Leading Age New York, and the Association of Jewish Agency Services.
For more information, please visit www.jewishseniorlife.org.