Jewish Senior Life announced on Wednesday that Mike King has been named President and CEO effective immediately. King has served in a senior leadership role with JSL for 10 years, most recently as chief operating officer. King is succeeding former President and CEO Dan Katz, who recently resigned for medical reasons after an extended medical leave. King had been acting president and CEO since January. “The Board is thrilled to have someone of Mike King’s character and experience to lead the organization,” said Ted Axelrod, chairman of Jewish Senior Life. “Mike and Dan have worked side by side for more than 10 years, guiding Jewish Senior Life through numerous expansion and operating initiatives on behalf of our residents, employees, and the greater Rochester community.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®