Jewish Senior Life is guided by our values of honoring family and helping seniors age well in the place of their choice. We’re well-known for our dedication to improving the health, well-being, and quality of life of our elders — both on our campus and out in the community. Serving those of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, we strive to provide the services you need, when, how and where you need them. We’re the only Rochester-area continuum of care retirement community (CCRC) and offer all services on one campus:
• The Summit at Brighton for Independent Living;
• Wolk Manor for Assisted Living;
• The Lodge at Wolk Manor for Assisted Living Memory Care;
• The Jewish Home of Rochester for long-term and memory care;
• The Weinberg Manson Transitional Care Program for short-term rehabilitation
• The Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation. Plus, we have a wide variety of community programs and services, such as companion care for help Jewish Senior Life with daily living activities, physician house calls for the homebound, and even handyman services!