Acclaim to Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, RN, who are both Jewish Senior Life employees that were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards. These awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of health care in the Rochester-Finger Lakes region.
- Rochester In Focus: Mike King from Jewish Senior Life
- Jewish Senior Life’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Hosts Parkinson’s Education Event
- Jewish Senior Life’s Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Program Brings Families Back to Rochester
- As Silver Tsunami Hits, More Seek to Age in Place
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®