Acclaim to Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, RN, who are both Jewish Senior Life employees that were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards. These awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of health care in the Rochester-Finger Lakes region.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities