Acclaim to Carol Maskiell and Mary Fazio, RN, who are both Jewish Senior Life employees that were honored at the 2016 Rochester Business Health Care Achievement Awards. These awards recognize excellence, promote innovation and honor the efforts of people and organizations who have a significant impact on the quality of health care in the Rochester-Finger Lakes region.
- Five Star Rated: The Jewish Home
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents