The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic