The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service