The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- New visitation guidance for NY nursing homes welcomed by some loved ones, advocates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Employees for Providing Exemplary Care
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recipient of The Legacy Heritage Foundation Grant
- Jewish Senior Life Earns LGBT Care Platinum Level Designation