The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Smart Technology Takes Hold in Retirement Communities
- Technology bringing comfort to seniors in assisted living settings
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievement at Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Hosts Palliative Care Teaching Day for Finger Lakes Health Care Professionals
- Using Technology to Make the Most of Every Day