The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care
- Rochester RHIO, Jewish Senior Life partner to share data
- Residents and Students Come Together to Celebrate Chanukah