The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Rochester RHIO and Jewish Senior Life Partner to Share Data and Build a Better Patient Record
- Jewish Senior Life Launches Mobile App Enhancing Communication for Residents and Families
- Jewish Senior Life Honored As ETHIE Finalist
- “Better Together” Entering Fourth Year with Early Momentum
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Partner to Offer Internships for People With Disabilities