The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager
- Jewish Senior Life Celebrates New Staff Lounge