The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29