The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jane Knickerbocker Honored as a Woman of Excellence
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jackie Felker Honored as a Health Care Hero
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work® For Second Year In A Row
- Area nursing homes using new technology to keep residents safe
- Five Star Rated: The Jewish Home