The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes National Disability Employment Awareness Month and Fourth Year of Project SEARCH®
- Bright Spot: Sharing the Gift of Music
- The Jewish Home of Rochester Ranked Among Newsweek’s “America’s Best Nursing Homes”
- Jewish Senior Life’s Artist-In-Residence to Perform for Cottage Residents
- Jewish Senior Life Recognized as a Rochester-Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative’s Level Up Champion