The Summer Solstice is considered the longest day of the year, but for folks at Jewish Senior Life it had a deeper meaning. Families, residents and caregivers took a long walk around the Summit Loop Wednesday to raise money and awareness for Alzheimer’s. One man tells us how hard Alzheimer’s has impacted his family on his 59th wedding anniversary.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York