(585) Magazine – Chad Mapes, director of Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation at Jewish Senior Life, works to dispel the myth that physical therapy is just for older people. It can actually improve the lives of a much wider age group.
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus
- Living Well Companion Care Announces Lynne Pabrinkis Hired as Business Operations Manager