(585) Magazine – Chad Mapes, director of Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation at Jewish Senior Life, works to dispel the myth that physical therapy is just for older people. It can actually improve the lives of a much wider age group.
- A simple question in 1918 gave birth to Jewish Senior Life
- Despite pandemic, wellness remains a mainstay in senior living communities
- Virtual communication, telemedicine critical for wellbeing of elderly amid pandemic
- Jewish Senior Life Earns Award for Staff Education Program
- Jewish Senior Life Commemorates 100th Anniversary