(585) Magazine – Chad Mapes, director of Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation at Jewish Senior Life, works to dispel the myth that physical therapy is just for older people. It can actually improve the lives of a much wider age group.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service