(585) Magazine – Chad Mapes, director of Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation at Jewish Senior Life, works to dispel the myth that physical therapy is just for older people. It can actually improve the lives of a much wider age group.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Professional of the Year by LeadingAge New York
- New York nursing homes distribute COVID booster shots as omicron variant enters U.S.
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored as Employee of Distinction by LeadingAge New York
- Brighton celebrates opening Hanukkah night with menorah light parade
- Sharing The Light: Local Organizations Hosting Chanukah Car Parade and Menorah Lighting