(585) Magazine – Chad Mapes, director of Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation at Jewish Senior Life, works to dispel the myth that physical therapy is just for older people. It can actually improve the lives of a much wider age group.
- Jewish Senior Life Board Members Selected for Nationally Recognized Jewish Leadership Program
- Jewish Senior Life Announces David Pasternack Appointed as Jewish Senior Life Foundation’s Executive Director
- 3 ways to evolve your staffing model
- Meet Your Doctor – Brenda Baratta, M.D.
- Jewish Senior Life Physician House Calls Program Grows to Meet Increased Demand for Home-Based Medical Care