the Post – More than half of Americans will require long-term care in their lifetime. While an aging population turns to retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities, many will receive care from multiple community providers and hospitals.
- New visitation guidance for NY nursing homes welcomed by some loved ones, advocates
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Updates
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Employees for Providing Exemplary Care
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recipient of The Legacy Heritage Foundation Grant
- Jewish Senior Life Earns LGBT Care Platinum Level Designation