the Post – More than half of Americans will require long-term care in their lifetime. While an aging population turns to retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities, many will receive care from multiple community providers and hospitals.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic