the Post – More than half of Americans will require long-term care in their lifetime. While an aging population turns to retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities, many will receive care from multiple community providers and hospitals.
- Jewish Senior Life Gives Employees Free Unique Services As A Way To Say Thanks
- Jewish Senior Life Finds Unique Ways to Entertain Residents
- Nursing homes’ coronavirus response
- Jewish Senior Life Provides Food Pantry for Employees
- ‘Our people are high risk’: Rochester nursing homes brace for coronavirus