the Post – More than half of Americans will require long-term care in their lifetime. While an aging population turns to retirement communities and skilled nursing facilities, many will receive care from multiple community providers and hospitals.
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jane Knickerbocker Honored as a Woman of Excellence
- Jewish Senior Life’s Jackie Felker Honored as a Health Care Hero
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work® For Second Year In A Row
- Area nursing homes using new technology to keep residents safe
- Five Star Rated: The Jewish Home