Rochester Business Journal – As age-related memory problems and mild cognitive impairments are a common part of aging, senior facilities like Jewish Senior Life take steps to try to reduce the effects of dementia and memory loss, particularly upon the memories of those they care for.
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Artist-in-Residence Program
- Jewish Senior Life Recognizes Exceptional Customer Service at 2019 Leon Rosen Awards Luncheon
- RIT Saunders College of Business partners with Jewish Senior Life to study innovation in elder care
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Mark Zeger Appointed As Director of Major Gifts for Jewish Senior Life Foundation
- Jewish Senior Life Employee Honored by LeadingAge New York