Rochester Business Journal – As age-related memory problems and mild cognitive impairments are a common part of aging, senior facilities like Jewish Senior Life take steps to try to reduce the effects of dementia and memory loss, particularly upon the memories of those they care for.
- Jewish Senior Life Named Great Place To Work®
- Jewish Home of Rochester Recognized as One of The Nation’s Top Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Jewish Senior Life’s Adult Day Health Care Offers Additional Hours
- A look at Jewish Senior Life’s short-term rehabilitation program
- Nationally Recognized Speaker Barbara Waxman to Speak at Jewish Senior Life Foundation Women’s Council “Bloom” Event Oct. 29