Rochester Business Journal – As age-related memory problems and mild cognitive impairments are a common part of aging, senior facilities like Jewish Senior Life take steps to try to reduce the effects of dementia and memory loss, particularly upon the memories of those they care for.
- Food-filled night raises money for Alzheimer’s research
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Kelli Maisel Appointed as Community Relations Coordinator for Living Well Companion Care
- Heroic Efforts Remembered on Holocaust Memorial Day
- Internships help people with disabilities spread their wings
- The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Names Jewish Senior Life a Winner of the Rochester 2019 Top Workplaces Award