Rochester Business Journal – As age-related memory problems and mild cognitive impairments are a common part of aging, senior facilities like Jewish Senior Life take steps to try to reduce the effects of dementia and memory loss, particularly upon the memories of those they care for.
- Veterans Voices: Telling the stories of local heroes
- Interest in aging in place, as long as possible remains high
- Visiting restrictions for senior facilities likely to last for some time
- Jewish Senior Life Unveils a Digital Heroes Wall of Fame
- Nursing home residents face voting challenges during pandemic