Rochester Business Journal – As age-related memory problems and mild cognitive impairments are a common part of aging, senior facilities like Jewish Senior Life take steps to try to reduce the effects of dementia and memory loss, particularly upon the memories of those they care for.
- Jewish Senior Life and Heritage Christian Services Announce Project SEARCH Intern Graduation
- Jewish Senior Life Honors Achievements at Annual Gala
- Jewish Senior Life Launches mySuccess Short-Term Rehabilitation Program to Meet Growing Need for Post-Acute Care
- Heritage Christian Services’ Employment Alliance strong and growing
- Jewish Senior Life honored 93 employees for almost 1,000 years of service