Herb was known for growing tomatoes and bringing them to residents who were not able to come outside. Now the tradition continues, as the herbs grown in this new garden will be used in meals at the Summit. In addition to the herb garden, new flower beds and hydrangea bushes will be planted in dedication to Bessie Gordon-Bloom and Betty Ouzer, the mothers of Jewish Senior Life Foundation Board members.
- Jewish Senior Life Donates Furniture to Local Organizations In Need
- Jewish Senior Life Announces Dr. Azanaw Tassew Appointed as Associate Medical Director of Transitional Care
- Jewish Senior Life’s myPath Program Helps Stroke Patients Regain Independence
- Jewish Senior Life Offers Education Opportunities through Roberts Wesleyan College
- Jewish Home of Rochester Hosts Hanukkah Celebration